Being a parent is one of the most stressful responsibilities in life. It’s hard to know how to help your child when you feel as though any comment can trigger a argument. It’s hard to feel united as a couple when you’re not sure what to do in the parenting role. I promise you are not alone. Not having the “answers” does not mean you are a “bad parent“. By asking for help, you are taking steps to empower your family . I would love to take those steps with you.
What we will accomplish working together:
• Understanding of communication patterns
• Identify and strengthen parenting styles
• Learn new communication skills and tools
• Learn how to be vulnerable emotionally and validate each other through our words and actions
• Create and keep boundaries
• Develop emotional safety